What did I do


Yesterday I was told to do something nice for my brothers and sister. For my little brother, I brought him around the street we live in, and the street next to the one we live in. He was not listening to me when I told him to stay on the left side, he kept going in the middle. For my little sister, I let her ride on my bike behind me. She was very annoying to deal with. First, when I told her to go outside so I can bring her around, she was looking for her slippers! It took her 30 minutes to find them, then when she is ready to get on the bike, she wants to bring this huge doll at big as her! After 30 MORE minutes of telling her no, you cannot bring the doll, finally she leaves the doll and hops on. When I finally start moving and getting comfortable she drops her slipper! I had to go turn around, park my bike and pick up the slipper! After that we were finally moving again, but when we got to a hump, she was squeezing me so tight, that my ribs were hurting, and when we got near the house, I was out of breath, happy it was over. Next was my older brother who had a very easy request. All he wanted me to do was play a match with him on this game called Paladins! We were on the type of mode that will give us random characters on that team. I got the leader, Jenos. Sadly, we lost, but it was so fun that I did another round. Finally, my youngest brother. I played tickle monster with him... He loved it.


Comments

  1. I'm glad you had a great time, especially with Vicky. So this is your assignment again today and tomorrow :-)

    (You're not charging me for Monday and Tuesday, since I didn't have an assignment for you on those days, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: There shouldn't be a comma after "called" in "this game called, Paladins."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I did for school day 8

I have no idea what to call this .-.

What I Did Yesterday!