What did I do 2

Yesterday, Ej and Vicky were fighting, Because Vicky had changed the channel to Moana for the THIRD time that day, while Ej was watching something. Ej was hitting Vicky so I stopped him, then I brought them to different rooms to prevent them from fighting again. Since Ej had hid Vicky's toy. While I was looking for it. I found Vicky's toy under the bed, then I gave it back to her. For Ej, I let him watch what he was watching before Vicky put it on Moana. Usually when Vicky and Ej fight (which is often) Josh must break the fight (which is very tiring). So, I settled their fight instead of Josh. And for my Chai all I did was play with him. I also calmed Chai down last night because I don't sleep with him anymore, and he was not used to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did for school day 8

I have no idea what to call this .-.

What I Did Yesterday!