What did I do 3

Today for school, I did something different. All three of my deeds today were to Vicky. First, I helped Vicky with her school on time, letters, and numbers. Next, I helped Vicky go home at nighttime because Grandma wouldn't let her go by herself. Finally, I helped Vicky clean up some stuff and I helped her with EJ. What happened was, EJ and Vicky were fighting because EJ wanted to watch The Three Mouseketeers and Vicky wanted to watch Guardians of the Galaxy. What I did was I made everyone vote, and everyone wanted to watch Guardians of the Galaxy.

Comments

  1. This is VERY nice. Thank you for taking care of Vicky; she needs it, and this prevents her from calling me five times a day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I did for school day 8

I have no idea what to call this .-.

What I Did Yesterday!