Arachne Part 1

Recently I have been watching a lot of Greek and Roman myths. So I will be saying some of them with my thoughts about them. As you know from the title, this will be about Arachne. Arachne was a spinner, and a daughter of a trades man, who spent his days dyeing cloth. Arachne had a flair for spinning the finest threads, weaving them into flowing fabric and creating magnificent tapestries. People flocked to watch her hands flying across her loom, as if thread sprung directly from her finger tips. But as praise from her work grew, so did her pride Arachne was often heard boasting about her skills declaring that her talent surpassed anyone else’s, mortal or god, she refused to receive weaving as a gift from the gods and instead flaunted it as her own personal genius. Unfortunately the god of wisdom and craft Athena, heard her bragging. Planning to teach the ungrateful girl a lesson Athena disguised herself as a old woman and went in the crowd. Want to know what happens next? Go to part 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did for school day 8

I have no idea what to call this .-.

What I Did Yesterday!