My new blind kitten

OK, today was something different. I was going on with my normal life, then Mikko calls me outside. While were walking to what he was gonna show me, he said "Bea, we found a kitten who is covered in ants and its eyes wont open!" I look at the kitten and they say that while it was raining they were covering it so it wouldn't get wet. I was looking at it and knew we had to do something! So EJ and I grabbed some twigs and removed all the ants. We carried the kitten home with a towel and bathed it. After that we tried to feed it, but it seemed to not want to eat. After that attempt, I called my best friend who took care of cats with me a long time ago. We were doing a video for Mikko's Youtube channel (LOL). Then we all went out and decided the kitten's name. We voted Oreo or Hope, one person voted hope, everyone else choose Oreo! We were talking to our neighbors that I knew very well and asked if they could take in the kitten. Sadly none of them could. I ask my friend Nina (the cat expert) if she could. Sadly she could not. I called mommy, and she said we could take Oreo in (only after I said Oreo was blind). Then I realized this would make a great story in my blog! And here we are, while I was typing this Oreo was sleeping on my lap the whole time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did for school day 8

I have no idea what to call this .-.

What I Did Yesterday!