What I Did Today (edited)

Today, for school I'm gonna be journaling down what I have done. All right, let's get started. Today I woke up at 6:00 AM to start the day. After that, I cooked fish filet. To make the fish filet, you will need, cream dory fish, cornstarch, salt, pepper, and butter. First, put a pan on the stove to let it heat. Second, on a plate mix together 1 cup of cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of salt, and one teaspoon of pepper. Third, fully coat the fish in the cornstarch mixture and add 7 tablespoons of butter in the hot pan. Fourth, when the pan is hot, slap the fish on to the pan and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Finally, serve the fish on to the plate and pour the extra butter on. After I made the fish, I ate it for breakfast then continued. After cleaning up the mess I did school and fell asleep. : ) After I woke up, I went on to the computer to write this down and here we are.

Edited by Josh (again) '^-^

Comments

  1. Sentence 2: It's "let's" (as in, "let us"). And children of editors always right "all right," never "alright."

    Sentence 5: Always put the comma *before* the "and", not after. And the fish was cream dory. I hope you only thawed the pieces you cooked and did not defrost and then refreeze.

    You used 7 tablespoons of butter??? Next time, please replace some of the butter with regular cooking oil.

    "Until" is spelled with a single l.

    Please delete the "Period" at the end of the post.

    I am so glad to hear that you cleaned up your own mess.

    Very good post! I think I could follow this and make my own fish filet! (But I won't, ha ha ha. I hope you left some for me to taste.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Josh edited this and left in all those errors? Tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PPS: Why is T in "Today" (in the title) capitalized? It's not at the start of a sentence. It's not a proper noun. And the title was not in title case; if it were, "did" should have been capitalized as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he edited it blame him! This is funny ok

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I did for school day 8

I have no idea what to call this .-.

What I Did Yesterday!