What I did for school day 16

Today for school I made chocolate mousse. To make the mousse you will need, 1 box of all purpose cream, 2 teaspoons of dark cocoa powder, 2 1/2 cups of crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup of hot water, 5 teaspoons of suger and 1 cup of butter. First in a microwave safe bowl melt the buter. Second In a big bowl add 2 cups of the crushed graham crackers, mix together with the buter. Third add 2 teaspoon of cocoa powder and 5 teaspoons of suger, mix it with the hot water. Forth pack the graham cracker and buter mix into a container and freeze. Fifth in a big bowl pour  cream in ,add half of the cocoa and sugar mix, and the leftover graham powder. Finnaly pour the cream into the container with the graham crust. Top with the leftover crust and cocoa suger water. Freeze over night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did for school day 8

I have no idea what to call this .-.

What I Did Yesterday!