Nathan's secret


Once upon a time, there  was an princess named Elizabeth. One day she was playing with her sister princess Victoria  and her two brothers the younger prince Eliott and the older prince, Nathan the Elder. The other day the princesses were missing. Nathan said Eliott you distract queen Blessie and king Neil, but said  prince Eliot that noting, so as prince Eliot distract their mom and dad while Nathan was looking, then Nathan found Victoria she was in the kitchen eating Choco sticks she said what no time to take Nathan said Elizabeth is still missing Victoria do you know were she is? Elizabeth told me that she went out to buy more chocolate, than Nathan ran to the super market, and he found Elizabeth so the princess and the prince ran back home as fast as they can mom and dad were at the door they look mad Nathan did you tray to cep a secret? yes mom I’m sorry to tray to cep a secret I will never do it again and they all lived happily ever after. The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did for school day 8

I have no idea what to call this .-.

What I Did Yesterday!